This Beautifully Healthy Competition is offered subject to the terms and conditions set out below "Terms and Conditions".
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to residents of Australia.
Employees, officers, and contractors (and their Immediate Families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Competition are ineligible.
How to Enter
1. Entrants must complete the online entry form. Entrants can only enter once. Entrants can only win one of the ten Vouchers.
2. The competition ends midnight Friday 24 December 2021.
3. Winners drawn Tuesday 04 January 2022.
The prize is 10 x Beautifully Healthy $500 Vouchers.
Terms and Conditions
1. The total prize value is $5,000 (AUD).
2. The Vouchers are offered by Beautifully Healthy Trading Co Pty Ltd ("Beautifully Healthy").
3. The Vouchers are available for use only by Australian residents.
4. The Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash or other forms of credit. All costs above the value of the Voucher are the responsibility of the customer.
5. Notification and claiming the Prize. Following the Prize draw, the winners will be notified by email. The winning Entrant has 48 hours from the time and date of the notification being sent to respond, provide proof of eligibility, and claim the Prize. If the Prize is not claimed by the winning Entrant within this time frame, the Prize will be redrawn, and any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
6. The Vouchers will be valid for 90 days from the date of issue. The Vouchers must be redeemed by the Expiry Date. Voucher codes will be emailed to each of the winners.
7. To redeem the Vouchers, winners will go to beautifullyhealthy.com.au and enter the code at the checkout.
8. The Vouchers are not transferable, exchangeable, replaceable, or refundable for cash or credit and can only be used as specified.
9. Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person.
10. If you have any questions about the Vouchers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Proof of residency may be required to claim the prize and is at the discretion of Beautifully Healthy.
12. As a result of entering the competition, you’ll receive occasional emails from us. You always have the choice to unsubscribe within every email you receive.
13. Beautifully Healthy reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the Competition.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Beautifully Healthy Trading Co Pty Ltd (including its respective officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition. 2. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Beautifully Healthy Trading Co Pty Ltd (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Beautifully Healthy Trading Co Pty Ltd's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Beautifully Healthy Trading Co Pty Ltd) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Beautifully Healthy Trading Co Pty Ltd; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize. 3.Beautifully Healthy Trading Co Pty Ltd collects claimants'/entrants' personal information to conduct the Competition. If the information requested is not provided, the claimant/entrant may not be able to participate in the Competition. Beautifully Healthy Trading Co Pty Ltd will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to Beautifully Healthy Trading Co Pty Ltd for the purposes of conducting this Competition unless compelled or permitted by law. Entrants' personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners' names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. As per the relevant Privacy Legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Privacy Officer of Beautifully Healthy Trading Co Pty Ltd.