Welcome to the Beautifully Healthy community, we are proud of what we have created and hope that you enjoy browsing through the many options available.
The following terms and conditions (henceforth: the T&C’s”) are valid between you and Beautifully Healthy Trading Co Pty Ltd.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
All comments and statements made on this website and corresponding social media sites are based on Beautifully Healthy Trading Co Pty Ltd personal view only and are not intended as medical or legal advice in anyway. Please always consult your medical practitioner directly on any concerns that you have. Always consult your medical practitioner before starting any new diet or health regime. Always consult your medical practitioner before using any products sold or recommended if you are pregnant or have any allergies.
Every attempt has been made to list the ingredients, and vegan/gluten-free status on each product to the best of our ability, these are to be used as a guide only and are not guaranteed. Please always contact the manufacturer directly to check for updates and changes to ingredient listings.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We take full responsibility for the transactions which are made on our platform. This includes refunds, cancellations, and chargebacks.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the governing laws of Australia.
We will provide the first line of support for you for any issues associated with your purchase. In the event of a dispute arising between you and a supplier, we will provide dispute management and will take ultimate responsibility for finding a resolution. We will not absolve all responsibility to a third party
Use of material on the website
- Except for the limited use set out in these Website Terms, you may not use the Website, or the material contained on it, for any purpose, including, but not limited to:
- the reproduction of the material in any material form;
- the distribution of the material in any material form;
- re-transmission of the material by any medium to any other website;
- 'framing' the material on the Website with other material on any other website.
- You must not modify or copy:
- the layout of the Website; and
- any computer software and code contained in the Website.
- The Owner reserves all intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by it, vested in it or otherwise. To the full extent permitted by law, the material provided on the Website is provided for personal use only and may not be:
- re-sold and/or re-distributed in any material form;
- stored in any storage media; and/or
- re-transmitted in any media; without the prior written consent of the Owner.
Links to other websites
- The Website may contain links to websites owned and operated by third parties and which are not under the control of the Owner.
- may provide links to other sites as a convenience to you and the existence of a link to other sites does not imply any endorsement by the Owner of the linked site; and
- is not responsible for the material contained on those linked sites.
Limitation of Liability
- Your use of the Website is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, neither the Owner nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Website accepts any liability for the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information contained on the Website, whether or not the Owner is aware of such errors or omissions. Nor do they accept any liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or exemplary damages or any loss of business, interest, goodwill, revenue or profit, or loss or corruption of data arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access this Site, whether arising in tort or contract. Further, the Owner does not bear any responsibility for any errors, omissions, defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user of the Website.
- The Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) and similar State and Territory legislation in Australia may confer rights and remedies on you which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Where it is permitted to do so, the Owner limits its liability for breach of any implied warranty, condition or undertaking which cannot be excluded, at the option of the Owner, to:
- in the case of services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and ; or
- in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of such goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
Prizes, Gifts and Giveaway Items
Subject to any specific terms or conditions that are displayed with any prize, gifts and giveaways at the time they are offered, displayed or advertised, when prizes, gifts or giveaway items or the like are offered, displayed or advertised on our Website, to full extent permitted by law The Owner:
- may withdraw the offer of the prize/s at any time prior to the time the recipient/s of the prize are to be drawn or otherwise determined, without notice to you, in the event that we are, for any reason, unable to supply the prize/s; and
- will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of profits or any damages of any kind recognised by law (even if it has been advised of the possibility of such loss of profits or damages) as consequence of the withdrawal of the prize/s;
- in the event that we are unable to supply the exact gift/s and/or giveaway item/s displayed to you for any reason, we may supply in it/their place an alternative items/s of a similar nature and value; and
- supply of the alternative item/s will be in complete satisfaction of the Owners obligation to the recipient/s in respect of the gift/s and/or giveaway items/s, to the extent permitted by law; and
- will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of profits or any damages of any kind recognised by law (even if it has been advised of the possibility of such loss of profits or damages) as consequence of the supply of the alternative item/s.
- Features and specifications of products and services described or depicted on this Website (including, without limitation, products manufactured or supplied through our business partners or suppliers which are displayed on this Website and their attributes) are approximate only and subject to change without notice. A reference to products or services on this Website does not imply or warrant that the products or services will be available at any time in your particular locality.
- To the full extent permitted by law the Owner disclaims any and all warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings, other than as expressly set out in this Agreement, express or implied, including but not limited to:
- any warranty relating to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or otherwise of any information contained or referred to on the Website and/or of any linked sites; or
- any warranty relating to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any service or product contained or referred to on the Website and/or on any linked sites.
- any warranty that the Website, or the server that makes the site available are free of software viruses;
- any warranty that the functions contained in any software contained on the Website will operate uninterrupted or are error-free; and
- any warranty that errors and defects on the Website will be corrected.
Promotional Terms & Conditions
Exclusions Apply: The discount code cannot be applied to the following brands and products; GHD, Theragun, Rapid Antigen Tests & Fragrances (excluding Who Is Elijah and Starsign Scents) and Oximeters.
Discount Codes can not be used in conjuction with products and brands on promotion.
Gift With Purchase
Rapid Antigen Tests (RATs) are excluded from all sitewide offerings of a Gift With Purchase.
- When redeeming your earned points, you cannot use a discount code in conjunction with redeeming points at the checkout.
- If using Shop Pay as a payment method, you will need to select the drop down menu next to your card details and select 'Use Alternative payment methods' to be able to redeem your points.
- The minimum redeemable rewards is $5 (100 points), if you do not have enough points you won't be able to redeem your reward.