Brow tinting is one of the most low-maintenance ways to make brows appear fuller and more prominent without makeup or the time and expense of microblading.
Calling all light brown-browed babes! Achieve a pro-inspired tint service at home with Ardell's brow tint.
A water-activated, permanent dye that lasts up to two weeks and effectively covers all hair including short, grey and light hair.
Water based formula. Cruelty-free. Vegan. Paraben-free. Gluten-free. Ammonia-free
- Powder tint 8.g / 0.0 oz.
- Conditioning developer 30ml / 1 fl oz.
- 1 reusable plastic tray.
- 1 reusable spoolie.
- 1 reusable spatula for mixing.
Product SKU: BHB1726
Preparation. Prepare brows by washing with soap and water. Dry thoroughly.
Mixing. Squeeze a pea sized amount of the conditioning developer into the plastic mixing tray. B. Shake the tint bottle 3-4 times into the developer and use the plastic spatula to thoroughly mix the tint until it is a smooth consistency.
Apply the mixture generously to one brow at a time using the small brush provided for a precise application. Be sure to apply the mixture in the shape of your desired brow and to clean up around the edges to avoid accidental staining of the skin.
Processing. Set a timer for 10 minutes after application is completed. B. Once the processing time is complete, remove the colour from the brow area with a damp towel. Allow eyebrows to dry thoroughly to see the colour results.
C. If a slightly darker colour is needed, reapply brow tint and process for another 3-5 minutes.
- D. Remove with a damp towel.
- E. Discard any unused material. Do not attempt to store or re-use after application.
Warnings & Precautions
12 months after opening Warning: This product is not intended for use on eyelashes.
To do so may cause blindness.
This preparation may cause serious inflammation of the skin in some persons and a preliminary test should always be carried out to determine whether or not special sensitivity exists.
To test: Small area of skin behind the ear or on the inner surface of the forearm should be cleansed using either soap and water or alcohol and a small quantity of the eyebrow tint as prepared for use should be applied to the area and allowed to dry.
After 24 hours the area should be washed gently with soap and water.
If no irritation or inflammation is apparent it is usually assumed that no hypersensitivity to the dye exists.
The test should be carried out before each application.
Keep out of reach of children: If swallowed get medical help immediately.
Do not get product into the eyes.
If accidental contact occurs, flush immediately with water and consult a physician if irritation persists.
Do not use this product if there are any breaks in the skin around the brow.
Do not use Metal bowls or combs.
Do not use brow epilators before applying.
Do not save or reuse any leftover tint.
Always conduct the allergy sensitivity test prior to use.
Other products from Ardell
- Ardell Duralash Individual Flare Lashes 1 Pack - Medium Black
- Ardell Duralash Individual Flare Lashes 1 Pack - Short Black
- Ardell Duralash Starter Kit
- Ardell Faux Mink 811 10g
- Ardell Demi Wispies - Black
- Ardell Lift Effect 743
- Ardell Faux Mink Demi Wispies 1 Pair
- Ardell Remy Lashes 781 - 1 Pair
- Ardell Extensions D Curl
- Ardell Remy Lashes 778 - 1 Pair
- Ardell Extensions L Curl
- Ardell Natural Lashes Black 1 Pair - 110 Black
- Ardell Remy Lashes 776 - 1 Pair
- Ardell Natural Demi Lash Lashes 1 Pair - 109 Black
- Ardell Aqua 341
- Ardell Faux Mink Wispies 1 Pair
- Ardell Faux Mink 812 10g
- Ardell Duo Lash Adhesive 7g
- Ardell Natural Demi Lash Lashes 1 Pair - 120 Black
- Ardell Nail Adhesive Tabs
- Ardell Nail Sweet Pink - Sweet Pink
- Ardell Nail Latte - Latte
- Ardell Nail Stud & Pink Ombre - Stud & Pink Ombre
- Ardell Lift Effect 745