The COVID-19 Antigen Test Cassette is a rapid test for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid antigen in anterior nasal swabs. It is used to aid in the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection that may lead to COVID-19 disease.
The test is suitable for people with symptoms. Minors must be tested with the assistance of an adult.
The test is single use only and intended for self-testing, it is recommended to use this test within 7 days of symptom onset.
Product SKU: BHH2276
Refer to instructions in pack
Warnings & Precautions
Store as packaged in the sealed pouch at room temperature or refrigerated (4-30 ℃). The test is stable to the expiration date printed on the sealed pouch. The test must remain in the sealed pouch until use. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not use beyond the expiration date.
- Do not use after the expiry date.
- Read the Package insert carefully before use and use only the ingredients included in this test cassette
- Make sure that the foil pouch containing the test cassette is not damaged before opening it for use. The test cassette should be used within 30 minutes after opening the foil pouch.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke in the area where the samples and kits are handled.
- Carry out the test at a room temperature of 15 - 30 °C.
- Humidity and temperature can influence the results.