- Contains the active form of Vitamin B12 (co-methylCobalamin).
- Other forms of Vitamin B12, such as cyanocobalamin, have to be converted to co-methyl Cobalamin for use in the body.
- Helps to support haemoglobin formation, aids healthy red blood cell production and maintains red blood cell and blood health.
- Supports nervous system health, cognitive function and brain health.
- Assists the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats, supports energy production.
- Maintains immune and cardiovascular system health.
- Helps prevent dietary Vitamin B12 deficiency.
- The elderly, strict vegetarians and Vegans are at an increased risk of Vitamin B12 deficiency.
Product SKU: BHW2261
Adults and children over 12 years dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health professional.
Warnings & Precautions
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from sunlight.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.