Comfrey is one of the most popular medicinal plants for external use and its name is derived from the Latin 'confervere' which means 'to bring together'.
It has been used for centuries for its anti-inflammatory capacity when bones were to be set and the healing process hastened, thus earning the herb its common names, 'knitbone' and 'boneset'.
The chief (and most important) constituent of comfrey root is allantoin which promotes wound-healing and accelerates the regeneration of cells.
Comfrey has traditionally been used in western herbal medicine to assist with the relief of:
- Mild pain
- Swelling associated with bruises
- Mild joint sprains
- Muscle strains
Product SKU: BHW1691
Adults: apply to the affected area 2-3 times daily as required. Do not swallow.
Warnings & Precautions
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from sunlight.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
For external use only.
Contains ethanol 4.
8% v/w and phenoxyethanol.
Do not use on broken skin or under occlusive dressing.
Other products from Hilde Hemmes
- Hilde Hemmes Organic Vegetable Broth 105g
- Hilde Hemmes K. B. M-Kidney/Bladder - 30Teabags
- Hilde Hemmes Calendula Cream 100g
- Hilde Hemmes Prostalobium - 30 Teabags
- Hilde Hemmes Bowelklenz - 30 Teabags
- Hilde Hemmes Dandelion Root - 30Teabags
- Hilde Hemmes Prostalobium 1500mg X 120Caps
- Hilde Hemmes Prostalobium Plus X 120Caps
- Hilde Hemmes Swedish Bitters - Tincture 200ml
- Hilde Hemmes Tea Infuser (Ideal For One Cup)