Nicabate Minis are small lozenges that release Therapeutic nicotine quickly to help you quit smoking.
Simply replace a few cigarettes at first, then gradually decrease the number you smoke over time.
Each time you avoid reaching for a cigarette, feel proud of yourself and celebrate that little win.
Nicabate minis come in a pocket-sized pack to make it easy to keep with you.
Use Nicabate minis for craving control and relieve sudden nicotine cravings, anytime, anywhere.
They are a form of nicotine replacement Therapy (NRT).
For effective craving control, think small.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
Product SKU: BHH1549
Put one lozenge in your Mouth and allow to dissolve fully.
From time to time, move the lozenge from one side of the Mouth to the other. 4 mg minis.
- Smokers of more than 20 a day 1.5 mg minis
- Smokers of 20 or less a day step down program with Nicabate minis:
Step 1. Initial treatment period: weeks 1- 6. 1 lozenge every 1 to 2 hours.
Step 2: step down treatment period: weeks 7- 9. 1 lozenge every 2-4 hours.
Step 3. Step down treatment period: weeks 9-1 2. 1 lozenge every 4-8 hours.
Warnings & Precautions
Do not use more than 1 piece at a time.
Do not use more than 10 pieces per day.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use:
- If you have had a heart attack or have circulation problems unless your doctor tells you to.
- If you are under 12 years old.
- If the blister or foil is broken.
- If you are allergic to nicotine or any of the ingredients in the gum.
- Safety directions:
Consult your doctor before use:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have high blood pressure that is not controlled.
- If you have a stomach ulcer.
- If you have kidney or liver disease.
- If you have an overactive thyroid or adrenal gland cancer.
- If you use insulin for diabetes.
- If you are under 18 years of age.
- If you are taking any other medications.
Products containing sugar alcohol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.