Nicorette Inhalator replaces the hand-to-mouth action of smoking to keep your hands busy and help you quit smoking for good.
Held like a cigarette, so it keeps your hands busy.
Also has replaceable cartridge releases nicotine to help relieve your cigarette cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms.
Pack contains 1 inhalator mouthpiece and 20 nicotine inhaler cartridges.
It may be used to:
- Stop smoking abruptly, or,
- Put down smoking before stopping.
This quit smoking inhaler can also be used in conjunction with other nicotine replacement Therapy (NRT) products for better craving relief.
Product SKU: BHH1365
Read pack insert before use.
- Use in adolescents under professional supervision only.
- When you have cravings inhale through Mouthpiece as required.
- Continue for up to 40 minutes.
- Replace cartridge.
- Adults 18 years and over who smoke 10 or more cigarettes per day
How many inhalators do I use?
- Stopping immediately during weeks 1-12: 1 cartridge when you have an urge to smoke or every 2-4 hours. For best results use 3-6 cartridges/day.
After 12 weeks: gradually reduce to 1-2 cartridges a day and then stop use. Use beyond 12 months is not recommended.
Cutting down gradually increase inhalator use (maximum 6 cartridges/day) and reduce smoking with the aim if stopping by 6 months. If you have not cut down at 6 weeks or stopped at 9 months. See your doctor/pharmacist.
Combination Therapy if you have relapsed with single nicotine replacement Therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings with single-use NRT, you can use Nicorette 15mg inhalator, in addition to Nicorette patch for better craving relief. Use every day. After 12 weeks reduce the use of patch or inhalator (see pack insert).
Warnings & Precautions
Do not use if you are allergic to nicotine or under 12 years of age.
Do not use unless a doctor has told you to.
If you have had a stroke, or heart or circulation problems.
Ask your doctor/pharmacist before use if you have uncontrolled high blood pressure, a stomach ulcer, kidney or liver disease, take insulin for diabetes, an overactive thyroid, adrenal gland cancer.
Ask your doctor/pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, under 18 years of age or taking any other medicines.
Contains xylitol (0.
30g per piece of gum).
Products containing xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Does not contain lactose, sucrose, saccharin, aspartame or gluten.
Store below 25°C.
Keep out of reach of children.
Foil sealed for your protection.
Other products from Nicorette
- Nicorette Cooldrops 4mg 160 Lozenges
- Nicorette Gum Freshmint 4mg 105
- Nicorette Quickmist Berry Single 13.2ml
- Nicorette Gum Icy Mint 4mg 105
- Nicorette Gum Icy Mint 2mg 150
- Nicorette Gum Freshmint Regular 105
- Nicorette Cooldrops 2mg 80 Lozenges
- Nicorette Quickmist Berry Duo 13.2mlx2
- Nicorette Quick Mist Spray Duo
- Nicorette Inhalator 15mg 4
- Nicorette Gum Icy Mint 2mg 105
- Nicorette Spearmint Gum 4mg 105
- Nicorette Gum Fresh Fruit 2mg 105
- Nicorette Gum Fresh Fruit 4mg 105
- Nicorette Gum Classic 4mg 105
- Nicorette Gum Classic 2mg 105
- Nicorette Cooldrops Fresh Fruit 2mg 160 Lozenges
- Nicorette Cooldrops 4mg 80 Lozenges
- Nicorette Lozenges Cooldrops Fresh Fruit 2mg 80
- Nicorette Lozenges Cooldrops Fresh Fruit 4mg 80
- Nicorette Cooldrops 2mg 160 Lozenges
- Nicorette Cooldrops Fresh Fruit 4mg 160 Lozenges
- Nicorette Invisipatch 25mg 14
- Nicorette Invisipatch 10mg 7
- Nicorette Combination Value Kit 7
- Nicorette Invisipatch 15mg 7