2 x Nicotine 1mg/spray stop smoking aid 150 sprays.
Helps relieve nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Nicorette Quick Mist starts to relieve cravings from 30 seconds.
Product SKU: BHH1363
Read pack insert before use - Use in adolescents under professional supervision only - Adults 18 years and over: Use for:
Stopping immediately, how many sprays do I use?
Weeks 1 to 6: use 1-2 sprays when you would normally smoke a cigarette or have cravings to smoke (1-2 sprays every 30 minutes - 1 hour). Do not use more than 4 sprays/hour for 16 hours or 64 sprays/day.
- Weeks 7 to 9: start reducing the number of sprays/day.
Weeks 10 to 12: gradually reduce to 2-4 sprays/day and then stop use.
Cutting down, how many sprays do I use?
Gradually increase Mouth spray use (do not use more than 4 sprays/hour for 16 hours, or 64 sprays/day) and reduce smoking with the aim of stopping by 6 months.
If you have not cut down at 6 weeks or stopped at 9 months, see your doctor/pharmacist.
Combination Therapy, how many sprays do I use?
If you have relapsed with single nicotine replacement Therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings with single use NRT, you can use Nicorette Mouth spray in addition to Nicorette patch for better craving relief.
- Use patch as directed and aim to use 1-2 sprays of Nicorette Mouth spray (do not use more than 2 sprays/hour for 16 hours, or 32 sprays/day).
- After 12 weeks reduce use of patch or Mouth spray (see pack insert).
Warnings & Precautions
- Do not use if you are allergic to nicotine or under 12 years of age.
- Do not use unless a doctor has told you to.
- If you have had a stroke, or heart or circulation problems.
Ask your doctor/pharmacist before use if you have uncontrolled high blood pressure, a stomach ulcer, kidney or liver disease
Contains xylitol (0.30g per piece of gum).
Products containing xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Does not contain lactose, sucrose, saccharin, aspartame or gluten.
Store below 25°C.
Keep out of reach of children.
Foil sealed for your protection.