Nicorette Quick Mist Nicotine Mouth spray is a quit smoking aid.
Nicorette mist spray offers fast relief from nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Quick absorption into the body for fast cravings relief
Replaces up to 150 cigarettes for great value.
It may be used to:
- Stop smoking abruptly, or,
- Put down smoking before stopping.
This quit smoking spray can also be used in conjunction with other NRT products for better craving relief.
Product SKU: BHH1371
Read pack insert before use - Use in adolescents under professional supervision only - Adults 18 years and over: Use for:
Stopping immediately, how many sprays do I use?
Weeks 1 to 6: use 1-2 sprays when you would normally smoke a cigarette or have cravings to smoke (1-2 sprays every 30 minutes - 1 hour). Do not use more than 4 sprays/hour for 16 hours or 64 sprays/day.
- Weeks 7 to 9: start reducing the number of sprays/day.
Weeks 10 to 12: gradually reduce to 2-4 sprays/day and then stop use.
Cutting down, how many sprays do I use?
Gradually increase Mouth spray use (do not use more than 4 sprays/hour for 16 hours, or 64 sprays/day) and reduce smoking with the aim of stopping by 6 months.
If you have not cut down at 6 weeks or stopped at 9 months, see your doctor/pharmacist.
Combination Therapy, how many sprays do I use?
If you have relapsed with single nicotine replacement Therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings with single use NRT, you can use Nicorette Mouth spray in addition to Nicorette patch for better craving relief.
- Use patch as directed and aim to use 1-2 sprays of Nicorette Mouth spray (do not use more than 2 sprays/hour for 16 hours, or 32 sprays/day).
- After 12 weeks reduce use of patch or Mouth spray (see pack insert).
Warnings & Precautions
Do not use if you are:
Allergic to nicotine, if under 12 years of age unless a doctor has told you to, if you have had a stroke, or heart or circulation problems.
Keep out of reach of children.
Ask your doctor/pharmacist before use if you have:
Uncontrolled high blood pressure, a stomach ulcer, kidney or liver disease, to take insulin for diabetes, an overactive thyroid, adrenal gland cancer, pregnant or breast feeding, under 18 years of age, taking any other medicines.
Other products from Nicorette
- Nicorette Cooldrops 4mg 160 Lozenges
- Nicorette Gum Freshmint 4mg 105
- Nicorette Gum Icy Mint 4mg 105
- Nicorette Gum Icy Mint 2mg 150
- Nicorette Gum Freshmint Regular 105
- Nicorette Cooldrops 2mg 80 Lozenges
- Nicorette Inhalator 15mg 20
- Nicorette Quickmist Berry Duo 13.2mlx2
- Nicorette Quick Mist Spray Duo
- Nicorette Inhalator 15mg 4
- Nicorette Gum Icy Mint 2mg 105
- Nicorette Spearmint Gum 4mg 105
- Nicorette Gum Fresh Fruit 2mg 105
- Nicorette Gum Fresh Fruit 4mg 105
- Nicorette Gum Classic 4mg 105
- Nicorette Gum Classic 2mg 105
- Nicorette Cooldrops Fresh Fruit 2mg 160 Lozenges
- Nicorette Cooldrops 4mg 80 Lozenges
- Nicorette Lozenges Cooldrops Fresh Fruit 2mg 80
- Nicorette Lozenges Cooldrops Fresh Fruit 4mg 80
- Nicorette Cooldrops 2mg 160 Lozenges
- Nicorette Cooldrops Fresh Fruit 4mg 160 Lozenges
- Nicorette Invisipatch 25mg 14
- Nicorette Invisipatch 10mg 7
- Nicorette Combination Value Kit 7
- Nicorette Invisipatch 15mg 7