- 30 memory storage allows you to review the last 30 readings at the touch of a button
- Cuff wrapping guide indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on the user's wrist
- Hypertension indicators alerts you if your blood pressure reading exceeds internationally recognised guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels
- Irregular heartbeat indicator monitor can detect irregular heartbeats while blood pressure is being measured
- If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear
- If the symbol continues to appear, we recommend you consult with your healthcare professional
- Intellisense technology automatically applies the right amount of pressure for fast, accurate and more comfortable measurements
5 year standard warranty
Product SKU: BHW1104
Please read the full instructions for use provided with the product prior to using.
- Avoid bathing, drinking alcohol/caffeine, smoking, exercising and eating for 30 minutes before taking a measurement-rest for at least 5 minutes before taking the measurement-sit upright on a chair with your legs uncrossed and feet flat on the floor, with your back and arm being supported-put your arm through the wrist cuff loop. Your palm should face upward.
- Wrap the wrist cuff around your wrist. Make sure the cuff does not cover the protruding part of the wrist bone (ulna) on the outside of the wrist-rest your arm on a table so that the wrist cuff is at the same level as your heart-ensure you remain still and do not talk during the measurement-press the start/stop button-the positioning indicator will alert you when your wrist is at the correct level (in line with your heart)
- The cuff will inflate and a result will display on the screen (approx. 30-60 secs)-The reading will be automatically saved in the memory
Warnings & Precautions
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from sunlight.
Always read & follow the instructions for use & health warnings.
For people with high blood pressure.
Consult your doctor to evaluate the readings.
Check your device periodically for accuracy.