- Automatically applies the right amount of pressure for fast, accurate and more comfortable measurements.
- 90 memory storage allows you to review the last 90 readings with a touch of a button.
- Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on the user's arm.
- This monitor can detect an irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) which can assist with early diagnosis.
- If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear alerting the user to consult with a medical professional.
- Alerts user if anybody movement has occurred during the blood pressure reading.
- Alerts you if your blood pressure reading exceeds internationally recognised guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels.
- Exclusive technology automatically displays the average of up to the last 3 readings taken within the last 10 minutes.
Product SKU: BHW1094
Open packaging and carefully read instructions.
Warnings & Precautions
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from sunlight.
Please read all safety warnings provided with the product prior to using.
Consult your physician before using the device for any of the following conditions: Common arrhythmias such as atrial or ventricular premature beats or atrial fibrillation, arterial sclerosis, poor perfusion, diabetes, pregnancy, pre-eclampsia, mastectomy, renal disease or severe blood flow problems or blood disorders as cuff inflation can cause bruising.
Always consult your doctor.
Self-diagnosis of measurement results and self-treatment are dangerous.
Do not adjust medication based on measurement results from this blood pressure monitor.
Take medication as prescribed by your physician.
Only a physician is qualified to diagnose and treat high/low blood pressure.
The monitor is not intended to be a diagnostic device.
Do not use the unit for any purpose other than measuring blood pressure.
Do not use the device on the injured arm or the arm under medical treatment.
Do not wrap the arm cuff on the arm while being on an intravenous drip or blood transfusion.
Consult your physician before using the device on the arm with an arterio-venous (A-V) shunt.
Do not apply or inflate the arm cuff around any body parts other than your upper arm.
Do not take measurements more than necessary.
It may cause bruising due to blood flow interference.
Remove the arm cuff if it does not start deflating during the measurement.
The air tube or the ac adapter cable may cause accidental strangulation in infants.
Keep out of reach of children.
Contains small parts that may cause a choking hazard if swallowed.
If there are any abnormalities during the measurement, remove the arm cuff.
Do not use this device on infants, children or persons who cannot express themselves.
Do not inflate the arm cuff more than necessary.
Stop using this monitor and consult your doctor if you experience skin irritation or discomfort.
Use only the approved arm cuff for this unit.
Use of other arm cuffs may result in incorrect measurement results.
Do not use a mobile phone or other devices that emit electromagnetic fields, near the unit.
This may result in incorrect operation of the unit. - Do not use the device with other medical electrical (ME) equipment simultaneously.
Do not use this monitor in areas containing high frequency surgical equipment, magnetic resonance imaging equipment, computerized tomography (CT) scanners or in oxygen rich environments.
Follow the battery/AC adaptor instructions carefully