Pain Away's active ingredients are traditionally used in western herbal medicine for the relief of symptoms of mild arthritis.
Pain Away's may assist with:
- Mild joint pain and inflammation.
- Muscle pain and inflammation.
- Muscle sprains, strains & soreness.
Product SKU: BHH2005
Shake well before use. Most effective when liberally applied, e.g. 4-6 pumps of the spray on affected and most importantly surrounding areas. Lightly rub in and reapply after 30 seconds.
For optimum results, repeat 4-5 times daily for 3 to 5 days. When you feel acute pain has subsided, use Pain Away heat pain relief spray at least once each morning & evening for continued temporary relief.
Always read the label, follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Warnings & Precautions
Contains methyl salicylate.
Do not use if pregnant/planning pregnancy.
Do not use in children under 6 years of age.
Application to the skin may increase sensitivity to sunlight.
Avoid prolonged sun exposure.
If you have sensitive skin, test this product on a small area of skin before applying it to a large area.
External use only.
Avoid contact with eyes, open wounds and mucous membranes.
If irritation develops, discontinue use.
Flammable: Keep away from heat.
Store below 25°C.
Other products from Pain Away
- Pain Away Sub Zero Pain Relief Cream 70g
- Pain Away Sport Cream 70g
- Pain Away Ultra Pro Arthritis Sports Cream 70g
- Pain Away Ultra Pro Pain Relief Cream 125g
- Pain Away Sports Spray 100ml
- Pain Away Cold Compression Bandage
- Pain Away Arthritis Pain Relief Cream 125g
- Pain Away Heat Patches Regular 5 Pack