Glycolic Acid is an alpha hydroxyl acid that exfoliates the skin for smoother skin texture.
Helps to hydrate and revitalise the look of hair, but without the bulky ingredients ordinarily found in conditioners.
As a result, hair feels manageable, soft and hydrated, but doesn't feel weighed down.
- Alcohol, oil, silicone, nut and gluten-free.
- Vegan and Cruelty-free.
Product SKU: BHB5099
Use The Ordinary Behentrimonium Chloride 2% Conditioner as you would any other conditioner! Work the conditioner into wet hair.
Warnings & Precautions
Patch test before use.
Do not use on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Avoid contact with eyes.
If contact occurs, rinse well with water.
Other products from The Ordinary
- The Ordinary Sulphate 4% Cleanser for Body and Hair 240 mL
- The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution 240ml
- The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA for Scalp 60 ml
- The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density 60ml
- The Ordinary Retinol 0.5% in Squalane 30 ml
- The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser 50 ml
- The Ordinary Natural Moisturising Factors + HA 100ml
- The Ordinary Cold Press Rosehip Oil 30ml
- The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 5% Squalane 30ml
- The Ordinary Buffet 30ml
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 30ml
- The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2% 30ml
- The Ordinary Matrixyl 10% + HA 30ml
- The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2% 30ml
- The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG 30 ml
- The Ordinary High-Adherence Silicone Primer 30ml
- The Ordinary 100% Cold-Pressed Moroccan Argan Oil 30ml
- The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid Emulsion 2% 30ml
- The Ordinary Buffet Plus Copper Peptides 1% 30 ml
- The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 30ml
- The Ordinary 100% Niacinamide Powder 20g
- The Ordinary Marine Hyaluronics 30 ml
- The Ordinary 100% Plant Squalane 30ml
- The Ordinary 100% Cold-Pressed Marula Oil 30ml
- The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% 30ml
- The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque 50 ml